Sunday, 14 April 2013

Behind The Scenes

There are loads of people out there who want to make a difference in the world and it used to get me to ask "Why bother?". Now, this doesn't mean that I'm a selfish and self-centred person because I'm not (sometimes I am); I just didn't get why other people do the things they do. I didn't know if this is because I find it hard to understand people or if it's because I was never exposed to the personal reasons why people help others.

But now, I guess I am. I always understood why I wanted to be a designer when I'm older - I loved drawing and crafts from a young age that it seemed to suit me and I can't find another career more perfect for me - but I could never understand why people wanted to be doctors and nurses; all I could think of when I heard that was blood and broken bones. When my friends tell me they want to have careers in law and politics, I just think of the amount of paperwork involved and, of course, you have to be persuasive and make speeches which is something that I'm not great at.

When you ask someone "Why?", sometimes the answers can get really interesting and I do love listening to my friends talking about their goals in life. You never fully understand why people want to be who they want to be without that story from their hearts and minds. Sometimes, my friends start to question themselves as they speak like they've just doubted themselves and changed their minds whilst they're talking. It's the weirdest thing as a listener to witness but I think it's better for someone to realize that their dream career isn't really their dream career before they start to follow the path towards it.

The reason that I called this post "Behind The Scenes" is because everything that's happened to me has made me realize my potential and my abilities as well as finding me my goal on life. What other people see when they look at you is because of the things that's already happened to you.

Also, this is another thing that you should really reflect on.
Is your goal in life really the goal that you want to acheive?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!