Sunday, 28 April 2013

I'm Stuck

Have you ever felt like you're stuck? Like you're in a deep hole in the ground with no way out? That's how I feel right now.

I feel unmotivated. Tired. I've covered my room in revision notes and posters because I can't be bothered to open the books. But, I've barely even looked at them. I know bits and bobs, but the whole topic? No way.

I've given myself enough breaks - including the time I'm taking to write this post so really I should be studying. In my mock exams, I got all Bs and above and, for a while, this made me feel really good but I think that it also made me feel too relaxed. Just because I passed the practices doesn't mean I'm going to pass the real thing. Sometimes, like just now, I remind myself of that.

So, why exactly am I stuck? Well, I've gone over the same content, the same information so many times. It's like I'm living the same day everyday (like that movie I forgot the name of). It feels like the exams will be a piece of cake if information actually stayed in my mind. I learn/ revise something one day and then the next day it's gone and I have to revise it again. I know it sounds weird. How do I know what I've forgotten?

There's really no way around it. None that I can think of anyway. I'm well and truly stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!