Monday, 8 April 2013

My First Blog

Okay, so this is my first blog and I have no idea what I'm going to do with this - I just thought I'd try something new.

So, hey! My name's Pauline (well actually it's Mya but I prefer Pauline) and this is my blog. I'm probably going to post just my thoughts whenever I can and I can't make any promises that I'm going to be consistent with this but I'll try and post as much as I can.

You probably want to know a bit about me first so you know the person who's actually writing this blog so here's some pretty basic information:


  • I am Filipino but have been living in England since I was 6 years old. I have developed a pretty good British accent because I moved here at quite a young age.
  • I have 2 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers - the house is never quiet.
  • My birthday is a month before Christmas.
  • Purple is my favourite colour.
I'm not bothered about the popularity of this blog, I just want to share my thoughts with whoever can be bothered to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!