Thursday, 23 May 2013

Break Time!

Okay, I've completed five exams and tomorrow I don't even have to come into school. My first break from all of this. I still have work tomorrow since I can't work on Saturday but I don't really mind that.

So, what's going to happen in the week ahead? The half term! Well, I am babysitting during the weekend which is quite boring but I know that the rest of the week will be fun and, knowing me, full of sleep. I am still on the hunt for the perfect prom shoes too. It's difficult to find a pair of shoes that won't make me look too tall since my boyfriend and I are around about the same height.

The first exam when I return to school is History: 1890-1918. Am I ready? Kind of. I just need to revise the Cuban Revolution, The Missile Crisis, Events in Vietnam and The Causes of the First World War. You could say that I'm unprepared. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!