Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Comfortable

Comfort is probably the most important thing in my life. If I don't feel comfortable, whether it be with a person or place, I will leave - I've done it before. The reason I'm saying this is because I absolutely hate sitting in an exam hall. You're expected to sit facing forward so you don't see other people. Now, I wouldn't mind this at all if there was space under the desk for me to cross my legs but no, I have sit with them next to each other. Also, the desks aren't really the best things to lean on. When I finish my exams early, I want to lie down on them and it hurts my back so I can only do this for so long. They're also too high up to rest my arms on. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only who feels like this.

However, my room is probably the most relaxing place on earth. My pillows are like marshmallows and I have an "L" shaped pillow that I can hug when I sleep. If my room was an exam hall, I'm pretty sure that I'd actually love exams. This morning, I was meant to go to a revision session for my exam in the afternoon and I woke up at the time that it started (oops). I blame my bed. That thing is like heaven and my teddy bear is probably the softest thing ever. Yes, I am a 16 year old that sleeps with a teddy bear and you may think that's lame but seriously, it's really comfortable.

My room is also a very girly shade of hot pink - I'm more of a purple person but I've already had my walls repainted twice because I keep peeling the paint off in my sleep. Don't ask me how because it confuses me as well... I'm pretty sure there's a ghost in my room that does this to annoy me in the mornings. I also have a very big poster of the Sesame Street characters which is awesome! To balance that I have slightly smaller posters of Alex Pettyfer, Taylor Lautner and Siva from "The Wanted". I don't know why I have them since I don't really find them that attractive (sorry). I guess I feel that they're neccessary to complete a typical teenage girl's bedroom. If I had a choice I would definitely have more Sesame Street posters and maybe one of Yo Gabba Gabba. My room is my paradise.

Anyway, if the exam hall was brighter and nicer to be in then I'm pretty sure we'd all be more awake and willing to take the exams. I know that teenagers don't exactly have the best reputations in society and we always complain about school which doesn't help but if the exams were made to be more interesting and exciting, the grades would most definitely rise. Don't you agree?

3 exams done, 12 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!