Sunday, 26 May 2013

Summer Plans

Since I have no school this week and an extended summer holiday I thought it would be a good idea to fill it with something other than sleeping all day and playing Guitar Hero until my fingers bleed like last year. I did go out quite a lot (shopping, movies, a few picnics) but I didn't really do anything for myself. I did those things to kill time or just to be with my friends. So, this year I'm planning on doing stuff that would benefit me. This doesn't mean that I'm going to shut myself away from the world around me. It just means that I'm going to spend some time for myself which I don't do a lot of. My summer plans are as follows:

1. I am going to complete all textile and design projects that I started but never finished. This was either because of a lack of time or a lack of interest. Most of the time it was both. I have a few unfinished bag designs that I really want to complete and hopefully make so I can use them for school. It's probably the easiest way to advertise myself for when I become more successful (hopefully).

2. I am going to tone up. I hate wearing swimsuits - not because they're uncomfortable but because I'm uncomfortable. I see other women or teens my age looking awesome in their swimwear at the beach and I'm just there... It's time to change that. I try really hard to not let society's perception of beauty get to me but I am just a person and sometimes I will give in.

3. Okay, this one's a little different - I am going to complete the whole of Gundam: Dynasty Warriors game on the Xbox 360. I have been playing that thing for nearly 3 years and still have not completed. I came close to it last year then the disks broke and I thought that my life was over. A few months ago, I discovered that they still work but I can't play one of the game's modes which is really annoying. Anyway, I will finish what I can on this and finally break away from it's grasp. It's really addictive.

4. I am going to buy a whole new wardrobe for 6th form. Half of my wardrobe consists of clothes from about 5 years ago and they don't fit me anymore. It's time to give those away and fill the spaces in with more current and trendy clothes. My style has also changed from when I was 11 so it has to be done. Considering I don't have that much money, I am going to hit the charity shops more than the shops at the shopping center. 

And that's my summer planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!