Thursday, 20 June 2013

An Original Song

Since Tuesday night, I've been bed-ridden with a really bad headache, fever, cough and sore throat. How I ended up with it, I don't know, but i do know that I was fine during the morning when I was in the charity shop. It's likely that stress from the exams and working as well led me to become really ill but I'm slightly better now - the headache is manageable and I can walk around the house without feeling dizzy. Being ill really wasn't fun. I could feel the heat emitting from my body during the night and I felt like a gigantic snowball in the morning.

I did, however, get creative. I didn't like being bored in bed so I made up a song whilst I was unable to move. This is probably the most random thing to ever come out of my mind but, to be honest, it was really entertaining. So, without further ado, here is the "Fever Song" from yours truly:

I've been on this sofa since about 10 o'clock
Just lying here like an inanimate rock
One minute I'm hot, the next I'm cold
Even though everyone's here, I feel so alone

I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber
I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber

I feel like I'm on the verge of dying
My headache's so bad I feel like crying
I don't feel better, I'm just getting worse
I think it's time for someone to get me a hearse

I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber
I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber

It's time for me now to put on a really big frown
This sofa's getting uncomfortable - I still need to lie down
I have to go upstairs and into bed
I really really wish I just stayed there instead

I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber
I've got a cough, I've got a fever
I'm just glad it's not from the Bieber

This was probably the only form of entertainment I had for the last two days. Watching TV made me dizzy, I couldn't stay on my phone for a long time and listening to music just hurt my ears. But, singing this in my head was fine and didn't cause me any harm.

Also, I'm sorry if I offended any Justin Bieber fans. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!