Thursday, 13 June 2013

Realizations

There are points in my life when I've realize something that I never thought was possible. I like those moments because they force me to take a good look at my life and make some serious changes if I really have to.

The most recent realization I've had was probably at Pizza Hut earlier. I'm known for eating quite small amounts of food at a time but today I managed to have 6 slices of pizza and have absolutely no regrets. Usually, I stop after 3 pieces because I just don't have any space left in my stomach after that. If I'm really hungry or if I'm with friends, I try and make myself have 4. I don't know why, I just do. I don't know if it was because we were having the pizza buffet or because I missed breakfast but I know for sure that one any other day of the week, the amount I ate would have been impossible for me to handle. I'm still trying to lose a bit of weight and to tone up for prom but I'm pretty sure eating 6 slices of pizza isn't going to help.

Also, I realized today that my friends are weirder and crazier than I thought. But, I can also depend on them when I need to because I know they'll be times when they need my help. About 5 of them walked with me today on the way home and it was probably the most fun I've had in a while. We decided to walk to a bus stop about 5 minutes away from our normal one since we all got on buses at different places but they all led to that specific one. There was running, falling over, piggy-backing and a lot of laughs. I feel sorry for Carys (littlewelshgirlvlogs.blogspot.co.uk) since she missed it all; she was with us on the way but then had to make a different turn to get to her bus stop. I don't think I've ever met a group of people that got along so well - I've been in quite a few friendship groups. I never really knew where I fitted in before Year 9. I guess we formed our little group through break ups and separations from other groups. When you think about it, it's the weirdest way to make friends but it happened to us. Luck? Fate? I don't know. What I do know is that they're the best people for me and I would never exchange them for anything. Not even for more pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!