Thursday, 11 July 2013

A Little Bit Of Everything

So, I am still pretty tired and I'm finding it hard to focus on one thing. I woke up around 12.30pm which isn't too bad but my mum got pretty annoyed. I haven't brushed my hair yet since it's in the car and I'm too lazy to get out of my pyjamas and go get it. Have you ever been this tired? It's not fun.

I'm still recovering from prom; I didn't get that much of a rest yesterday since I woke up really early. Also, when I got home, I had to help clean the house since people were coming over. After that, my siblings came home and my mum left them with me so she could go to Tesco.

Right now, I'm pretty relaxed; everyone's still at school. I've done some of my maths homework and I've taken some pictures for my art homework as well. I still need to visit an art gallery though.

Blog Updates
My blog is about to reach 2,500 pageviews! Yay! 

I really appreciate that people come back often to read this. I consider this blog as my back-up memory system - you know, in case I get amnesia or something. It's nice to know that people are interested in the things that I say on here.

I don't really have a target for the amount of pageviews that I want but it's nice to see the number rise. It's never consistent but it's still nice to see. 


Summer Plans - Update 
Okay, so if you've read my post "Summer Plans" then you'll know that I set myself four targets for this summer that should all be completed by September.

First of all, none of them have had any progress at all except the first one; I've managed to buy fabrics for the first one... that's pretty much it...

I will get the first target finished since September is still a long way away. I'm planning on buying the rest of the fabric that I need this weekend.

My third target however (to complete the whole of Gundam: Dynasty Warriors), is, at the moment, completely unattainable. The Xbox broke and this means that we can't play anything on it anymore. We're not bored out of minds though - we have boxes of toys and lego to keep up entertained. This does mean that I only have three targets that I can still reach.

I haven't done a lot of exercise either but my bike is ready to ride; it just needs a new coat of paint. After that, I'll be cycling around every few days and hopefully get these legs toned up as well as my lower ab muscles. I'm going to let Zumba take care of the rest.

Finally, for my last target, I have bought one t-shirt. I bought a pair of shorts as well but they were too short for my liking. I don't think I'll be wearing my high heels either since they completely destroyed my feet during prom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!