Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Blog Updates 23/07/2013

I've decided to do these update things quite frequently from now on so here goes:

  1. I've surpassed 3,000 pageviews! To me, that is a big achievement. I've gone from 2,000 to 3,000 in such a small space of time. However, as always, I still won't force anyone to read my posts and, yes, I know I did with my blog post "PANTS" but that was necessary since the topic within that is really important. I want my pageviews to rise because people are interested in what I write and not because I told them too.
  2. I've decided that, from now on, I will write posts and schedule them to automatically publish at MIDNIGHT. I find it hard to write posts and publish them on the same day. I'm usually able to post by 5pm each day but during the days where I'm out and about, I can't get a post written and published. This will also mean that posts will appear daily. Since I'm in the UK, this means that: for the Americans, you'll have something to read before dinner; for the people of Europe and the center of Asia, you'll have something to wake up to; for the people in the far east of Asia, you'll have something to read during or after lunch. I've thought this through!
  3. My collab blog with Amazing Alex now has 6 followers which, after 3 weeks, is great! It's nice to know that people are interested in it. This Friday, I'm going to be posting a nail tutorial which is pretty simple and achievable; it's a design that I like to do on my nails quite a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 3,000 views! I agree, our blog is doing amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!