Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Blog Updates 03/07/2013

Okay, so I don't normally do this but I think I should give you guys an idea of what's going on instead of leaving you in the dark.

So, my blog is about to reach 2,000 views which is a lot higher than I expected it to be by now. Daily blog views are also increasing to near 100 views per day which is great! I never expected my blog to get more than 10 to 20 views per day since I don't really encourage people to read my posts. Yes, I do promote my blog posts on Twitter quite a lot but that's just to get it out there - I never force people to read it; that's up to them.

Also, if you haven't already seen it, on the top left of my blog page (under the title) there is a drop down menu that says "Classic" on it. If you click this, you can see other options and they are just different ways to view my blog since I have a lot of posts. It just makes it easier to find older posts that you may want to read and, if I were you, I'd use the "Flipcard" option. With this, you can see all of the titles at once and you can order them by their labels so if you're only interested in one topic or "Label" on my blog, they'll be grouped together.

Another thing, I am starting a new blog with "Amazing Alex" so be sure to keep an eye out for that. The blog will be focused on Fashion and it will have new posts every Friday. If you want to check out Alex's blog it is allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.co.uk. Her blog is a lot more structured and has a lot more stuff on it than mine and she has more pageviews so, in my book, she's better at this blogging stuff than I am. Because of time differences, communication between us isn't the greatest but we seem to have it under control.

Anyway, our new blog is already live but we're still figuring out some stuff but hopefully it'll all be sorted by this Friday so we can just start posting on it.

I hope you enjoy the new blog and some feedback on it would be nice!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention! I really appreciate it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!