Monday, 29 July 2013

I Finished That Bag Project

I've added the strap onto the bag. That's pretty much at it. The bag is big enough to fit my stuff for school so I will be using this as my bag for Sixth Form. It's dimensions are 24cm x 32cm x 6 cm. The strap is 4cm wide but I'm not completely sure how long it is; I just attached pieces together until it looked long enough.




If anyone has any ideas on what I should make next, let me know. I'm trying to find felt for a plush that I want to make for a friend but I can't find any that's sold in small pieces. I don't need a whole meter of one colour! If anyone knows where to get packs of different coloured felt sheets cheaply, please, tell me!

Also, if you want a bag for yourself, I am willing to make you one; it doesn't have to look exactly like the one above - tell me the size, colour, style, and what you want to use it for and I'll make something - I have a whole summer to kill and I need something to do at home. When I'm not out with friends, it's kind of boring and the Xbox can only entertain me for a few hours. But, you will have to pay for it :-)

That Bag Project - Part 1
That Bag Project - Part 2
That Bag Project - Part 3
That Bag Project - Part 4
That Bag Project - Part 5
That Bag Project - Part 6

1 comment:

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!