Wednesday, 17 July 2013

I Mummified My Bike

That's right, you're getting another post about some recent events. Why? I don't know what other topics to talk about since no one talks to me about what to blog about. I'd love to do some more "Acceptance" posts, I just don't know what they should be about. Seriously, if you want me to talk about certain issues or problems, just email me (pauline.subong@gmail.com) or tweet me on Twitter. It's not that difficult...

Yes, I am in a bad mood. I didn't exactly wake up on the right side of the bed today. I somehow left my alarm on today that's meant to be for school so I woke up around 7am. I let myself go back to sleep and I woke up again around an hour ago.

Yesterday, I mummified my bike with newspaper so I could paint it. I really couldn't be bothered to paint the whole thing so I only repainted the handlebars and the pedals an aluminium grey. I put so much tape on that thing; it took forever to get that stuff off again. I let my dad spray paint the bike since I've never done it before and I didn't want to screw it up. The wheels and the body has a bit of paint on it since the newspaper did a terrible job of staying on the bike even though I used a whopping load of masking tape to hold it.

Most of my friends are also going off on holiday within the next week so I won't be seeing them for a while. I, on the other hand, am not going on holiday until the middle of August.

I'm going to a barbecue tomorrow which should be fun. Emily, the person who's holding it, invited quite a few people but, like I said, they're all going somewhere so only about 6 people are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!