Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Prom Prep #2

IT'S PROM TODAY!!

It's just gone past 1pm so I'm going to get ready for prom soon. I've already had a shower and I've painted my nails. I'm just waiting for my hair to dry so I can straighten it and fix it up a bit.

I woke up at 8.30am today and my body refused to move for a whole hour. I could barely keep my eyes open to check the time. It was like my mind was up and ready to go whilst the rest of my body was thinking "Let's pretend to be paralyzed. That'll definitely scare Pauline for a few minutes." It did. I thought I was in a coma of something...

Anyway, my dad got back around 2 hours ago so now I have all the time that I need to get ready. I have to be out of the house in roughly 3 hours to get the limo at a friend's house so I should have enough time to get everything done. Being the girl that I am, it takes me forever to get ready; on a normal day out with friends, I take about 30 minutes just on my hair and all I do to it is straighten it. Females take forever to get ready, I admit that, and I'm probably one of the ones that just take forever. The fact that I'm lazy doesn't help either.

I've also written a list of stuff I need on post-it notes in my room to make sure I have everything. My make-up and hair products are also lined up on my desk in order to make sure I don't miss out on anything; knowing me, that'll happen if I didn't do this. Hopefully, I'm ready on time and don't miss out on the pictures being taken at my friend's house. I'm known for my "Asian time" because I'm always so late to everything (my friends time how long it takes me to get to where I need to be after the time that I should be there by). I usually arrive to things around 40 minutes after they start. But, today, that will not happen!

Prom pictures will definitely by up in my next blog post which may or may not be on Thursday since it's likely I'm going to be too tired tomorrow. I might be able to manage writing a late post which has been happening a lot lately.

Also, if you haven't read the first post of this "Prom Trilogy" then click here: Prom Prep

(Yes, I did just figure out how to hyperlink text on here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!