Monday, 8 July 2013

Prom Prep

It's prom tomorrow and, like everyone other girl from my school, I'm busy getting my hair, make-up and dress ready for the big day. Am I excited? Of course I am!

I've just finished with my make up and my hair - I'm doing everything myself. It's not because I don't want to spend money with other people, it's just really difficult to find people. Yes, I could just go to the local hairdressers but I don't trust those people and I've never been to any of them before; I always get my hair cut at home with a stylist that lives nearby. However, she's not answering her phone and prom is tomorrow.

I know what I'm doing, don't worry. I'm not going to go to prom looking like a high-class clown. I'm keeping things simple. I'm wearing eye make-up that I wear everyday. I don't want to change my look so much that I become unrecognizable. It's prom and everyone's going to get dolled up - most people use it as an excuse to fake out. I, on the other hand, am too lazy for that. Seriously, I'll put effort into something that's worth it but this? I don't think so.

Also, for the first time in my life, I'm going to wear foundation. I have hypersensitive skin so it's really hard to find something to put on my face that won't irritate it and cause rashes and spots. I managed to find some that's okay on my skin and it's also really easy to use. Just like my eyeliner, it's from Maybelline. It's really good and I wore it for about an hour and nothing happened to my face. I did take a big risk by putting it all over my face but I didn't realize what I had done until after I took it off...

Tomorrow should be fun. I'm going to wake up reasonably early, babysit for a few hours and then get ready. Then, I'm heading off to a friend's house to take group pictures with the rest of my buddies and to get the limo to the hall where prom will be held. After prom, we're heading back to their's and going to sleep. No after party for us. We're too timid for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!