Monday, 29 July 2013

That Bag Project - Part 6

I've sewn the lining and the main body together and it looks great! There were a few bits that started to fray so i zigzag stitched those secure.

I stitched the along the edges of the top of the bag flap as well to keep it flat.

It took a while to turn the whole thing inside out. I left a gap at the top of the flap to pull everything through and I did it as carefully as I could so that I didn't rip any of the seams.


All that I need to do now is to attach the straps to the bag - I've ordered the loops and strap adjusters so they should be here soon.



 
Book update - 144 pages
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!