Wednesday, 7 August 2013

20 Questions

I found a tag that I thought would be fun to answer. Post is from dazzledust25.blogspot.co.uk/

1. One thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone. I feel a lot safer with my phone. 999 is always in the back of my mind. I don't know why but I know that I will forget the emergency number when I need it most.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Maybelline New York just because I love their gel eyeliner. It lasts a long time and it's waterproof which is really handy when you're in Britain.

3. Favorite flower?
Purple tulips. Some say they represent true love whilst roses represent romance; others say they represent royalty and wealth. I find them absolutely beautiful.

4. Favorite clothing store?
New Look and h&m. I can't really choose between them.

5. Favorite perfume?
DKNY Red Delicious - I got it for my 16th birthday and I wear it more than my other perfumes and colognes. I have more than I need so I smell different every day.

6. Heels or flats?
Flats! Heels when the occasion asks for them but I prefer flats.

7. Do you have good grades?
Hopefully all of my GCSEs are at least a B but I won't know until results day. During school, I did pretty well and got a lot of Bs and As and few A* here and there.

8. Favorite colours?
Purple!

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I love Monsters!

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, although I really don't like orange juice...

11. Do you like swimming?
I like swimming in pools. At beaches I just stand there because I'm scared of being carried away by the current if I take my feet off of the ground.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
If my nails are drying or if I'm at a restaurant then yes. At any other time, you'll find me shoving about 5 fries, covered in barbecue sauce, into my mouth at once.

13. Favorite moisturizer?
E45

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
At the moment, not really. It seems like a costly thing to do and you can devote yourself to someone without it being on paper. Most marriages end in divorce anyway.

15. Do you get mad easily?
When you push the right buttons, yes, but most of the time I'm calm and chilled out.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No.

17. Any phobias?
Dogs. They're beasts!

18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to. My nails have grown past my fingertips now, which makes it more tempting, but I just leave them between my teeth. I don't bite them though. For some reason, it fights the urge to bite them but I do walk around like I'm sucking my thumb.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I've been nearly hit by a car a few times...

20. Do you drink coffee?
Coffee might as well be in my veins. I always drink coffee. Pure coffee - no sugar, no milk, no sweeteners.

Alex McGinnissCarys Higgins are tagged :-P

BOOK UPDATE - page 600 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I'll have it up sometime tonight or tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!