Saturday, 24 August 2013

Blog Updates 24/08/13

Yay, more updates!

Okay, let's get down to business.


  1. I would like to thank Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes for covering for Alex and myself on our collab blog. With school around the corner and the both of us being busy, it's nice to know that someone was able to help. This Friday, I will try my best to make sure that I post something. 
  2. I want to make sure that I blog as often as I can but with school work, projects and all that plus days out, it's going to difficult. So, if there are any days where I can't post, I'm really sorry.
  3. I've passed 4,000 pageviews! I think a round of applause is needed here - if it wasn't for the people (you) that look at this blog, I probably would have given up weeks ago so thank you so much! Cheesy, I know, but I do appreciate the people that come back to this blog even when my posts can sometimes be really boring.
  4. I have another book - "You're Next" by Gregg Hurwitz. There's a horror/thriller film coming out with the same title so I thought I'd give it a read. The genre is the same - horror - but I'm not sure if the movie and the book are the same story-wise. This does mean that you're going to get book updates at the end of each post once again.
I guess that's all for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!