Thursday, 1 August 2013

Favourite Moments Of July 2013

I thought I could make this a thing. Every end of the month, I'll post all of my highlights from the month in one post. It'll be a nice little reflection on life so far and I always like to focus on the positive things that's happened to me. So, here goes:

Favourite Moments of July
  • Going to Wendover Woods for my brother's birthday
  • Prom!
  • Fixing my bike and being able to ride it again
  • Seeing friends I haven't seen in months
  • The high amount of barbecues I've been to
  • Being able to sit in the sun for once
  • Making a bag for myself
  • Remembering how relaxing it was to read books
  • Losing weight
  • Being able to lie on the beach and sleep
I hope August will be as eventful - hopefully more - and lots of fun as well! I really hope the rain and thunder stops soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!