Tuesday, 13 August 2013

I Saw A Meteor Shower

Hey! Last night, our family saw a meteor shower - it was so pretty. We were outside for about half an hour at midnight so we tried not to make too much noise. My baby sister, on the other hand, had a different idea; she sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" over and over again until we were back inside. She also cried whenever someone tried to take her off of me. I was so tired last night and I'm pretty tired still. Lately, I've been waking up more and more into the afternoon which is not healthy at all.

Last night was the first meteor shower I've seen. The sky wasn't completely dark so I didn't see that many stars but the meteors were really clear as they shot past. It's times like these when I wish I was back in Philippines. Where we lived, there were millions of stars in the sky every night. It's one of the many benefits of living in the countryside. You're away from noise, city lights and traffic. Everything is so serene and relaxing.

Today, I'm going to go fabric shopping again for a bag for Carys (littlewelshgirlvlogs.blogspot.co.uk). After that, I'm just going to chill out and wait for the orders my mum and I made at isme.com. I ordered three day dresses and a denim skirt - my wardrobe needs a more girly touch and I wanted new clothes for sixth form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!