Monday, 19 August 2013

Liebster Award

I'm back!

So it's been about a week since my last post. I've been away on holiday to South-West England (Bristol, Weymouth and Devon) and I had a very limited amount of internet.

Liebster Award
So I got nominated for a Liebster Award by Alex McGinniss (allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.co.uk) and there are certain rules that apply to it. The ones she gave were pretty basic (sorry) so I looked up the award and found about 3 blogs that said this:

The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver, and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.
http://jenlittlebirdie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

I took the quote from the one above because it was pretty clear to me and that's what I'm going to follow here.

Since I got nominated by Alex, I must now answer her questions so here we go:

1. When did you create your blog and why?
 I created this blog about 4 months ago. Why? Boredom. I had nothing to do but I had motivation to do something and this happened.

2. How do you try to get more followers on your blog?

Twitter.

3. What is a fashion statement that you need?

A watch. Not really a fashion statement, I know, but I need something on my wrist and I have a load of watches because of it.

4. What are 3 things that you can't leave your house without?

My phone, eyeliner around my eyes, and a watch on my wrist.

5. What is your favorite makeup brand and product? Why?

Maybelline New York's dramatic eyeliner. It's waterproof and dries quickly.

6. What is your favorite social media connection? (Instagam, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)

Facebook!

7. How many hours a week total do you spend blogging, editing, working on a layout, etc. ?

Only 30 minutes to an hour. I have really low maintenance with this thing.

8. Who is your favorite singer, song and why?

Two favourites (not individual singers): Paramore - Born For This and Iron Maiden - Be Quick or Be Dead 

9. Who is your style and beauty icon?

I don't really have one. Bubzbeauty, I guess, and I skim over Michelle Phan's stuff as well. 

10. Where do you do most of your shopping? (Pick 3 stores since I know 1 is too difficult.)

h&m, New Look and isme.com 

My Nominations - I don't follow 11 small blogs. I follow 9, at the moment, so here they are:

My 11 questions:
  1. Who's your favourite model?
  2. Describe your perfect outfit.
  3. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
  4. If you could have any celebrity as your best friend, who would it be?
  5. Burger King or McDonald's?
  6. What do you think is your best quality?
  7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
  8. What's your biggest fear?
  9. What do you want to be in 5 years time?
  10. What's your favourite time of the year?
  11. Describe your perfect partner.

And, finally, 11 facts about myself:
  1. I love the colour purple.
  2. If you show up at my door with a BBQ pizza, a mocha frappe, and a load of ice cream, you will be my best friend in the whole world.
  3. I still sleep with a teddy bear.
  4. I am scared of dogs.
  5. My favourite flower is a purple tulip.
  6. When I am introduced to someone new, I will not start the conversation; I will wait for you to do it.
  7. I have been in a relationship for the past year and a half and it's going pretty well.
  8. Even though I spend loads of time on my laptop, I'd rather be outside whenever I can.
  9. I am 5ft 5in tall.
  10. My favourite animals are: domestic cats, squirrel monkeys and meerkats.
  11. I am the eldest out of 6 kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!