Wednesday, 21 August 2013

That Back To School Rush

Exam results go out tomorrow! *gasp* I should really feel a lot more nervous but actually I feel fine. I know I'm too chilled out about it but as long as I pass, it's good enough for me.

Also, since my results come out tomorrow, I have to go get them in the morning which means waking up early. Early. MORNING. I am not a morning person at all but I want to get my results the same time as everyone else and not mailed to me sometime next week.

After I get my results I will be so busy which does mean that I don't have the time to post on my collaboration blog with Alex. It sucks, I know, as she doesn't have the time either but, luckily, we have someone to cover for us. Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes has kindly offered us a post for this Friday since last Friday, we didn't post a thing either...

Between days out, I have little to no time at all for this blog; I have homework and projects to finish before school starts in September so I am going to be a very busy monster.

I will try and find the time tomorrow to post my results for anyone that would like to know so wish me luck, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!