Saturday, 3 August 2013

What's Going On?

I've realized that I haven't done the best to keep you up to date on what's happening in general in my life. So, here are some updates.


  • I've finished reading "The Perfect Lie" by Emily Barr. I'd give the book a solid 4 out of 5. It was a good read, intense but humurous and kept me awake. It would get a perfect 5 if it didn't have so many typos and spelling mistakes. I'm now reading "A Game of Thrones" - something that's more popular amongst people - and I'm currently on page 83.
  • I haven't made much progress on my plan to finish "Gundam: Dynasty Warriors" on Xbox. If you don't know what I'm talking about then click HERE. I have lost a bit of weight and I've toned up slightly, thanks to my bike.
  • I'm going to be making a bag for a friend and, at the end of the summer, start a plush toy for another friend. I would start it sooner but the felt that I need is currenty not with me. It's with someone else (hopefully) and I can get the felt at the end of the summer.
  • I've bought two more tops, leggings, and a dress for sixth form. I now have a total of four tops, one pair of shorts, leggings and a new dress for the next school year. If you mix and match it with the clothes I have now, I have roughly 15 new outfits.
That's all for now. Not very interesting, I know, but at least you're up to date with the life of the monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!