Saturday, 7 September 2013

Back To School Stationary Haul

So, I'm guessing everyone has been at school for a while now and probably have a rough idea of what they should have or not. Earlier today, I went to WHSmith to buy stationary for school since I have absolutely nothing apart from the basics - pens, maths set and a calculator. Here's a piece of advice for you guys - make a list BEFORE the school term starts.


Anyway, this is what I bought:

Of course the first thing I bought was purple...
This is a plain A4 ringbinder folder (obviously). It will be my Maths and Statistics folder.

Pink ringbinder with white polka dots
I have a thing for polka dots now. Last year it was stripes.
I'm weird, I know.
This will be my English folder.

HELLO KITTY!!!
I was really, really happy when I found this. I love Hello Kitty.
This is going to be my Design folder although, I also have an A3 folder
so this might end up being a separate Maths folder. We'll see in a few weeks.

4 Papermate mechanical pencils for Art and Design.
These things are really easy to draw with compared to regular pencils and I
recommend getting these ones specifically. They work by twisting the top of
the pencil instead of pressing the top so you can adjust the tip's length easily.
WHSmith highlighters
If you want to do well in revision, colour code everything!
2 Staedtler fine liners for Design. Compared to the ones from Berol,
these dry a lot quicker so your work won't smudge when you're outlining something.
I was going to buy a pack of 4 but it was cheaper to buy 2. They last a really long
time anyway. 
Luck was definitely with me today. I found a triple pack of page dividers in the store.
Usually, they're sold in packs of 2 or 5. I have one set for each folder! 
100 A4 filing pockets. I absolutely hate putting paper into ringbinders. The holes
in the margins eventually rip and fall out. Filing pockets are also useful
because you can separate your work with them and keep everything neat and tidy.
That's all for now, guys. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!