Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Blog Updates 10/09/13

Okay, so I've given my blog yet another makeover. I hope this set up makes my blog more interesting and I do prefer it to the one I had before. Back when I started my blog, I had this layout but I couldn't quite figure out how to customize everything which led to the very simple layout I had previously. Now that the page has more on it, I hope more people stick around and read about what I have to say as well as following me on Google+. Alternatively, you can copy and paste my blogspot address - thatpurplemonster.blogspot.co.uk - into your reading list if you use Blogger.

I also have another book to read! When I'm finished with that, I'm planning on doing a summer book review which will have the other books that I've read over the summer as well:

  • The Perfect Lie by Emily Barr
  • A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin
  • You're Next by Gregg Hurwitz
I am currently reading "You Don't Want To Know" by Lisa Jackson and, so far, it's pretty good. It's very mysterious and full of suspense. I love books that are thrillers. I will sacrifice sleep just to finish reading a book when you know stuff's going to happen within the next few pages.

Also, depending on how I cope with homework and things like that over the next few days, I may or may adapt an erratic pattern to my posting since it's unlikely that I'm able to post everyday. This also means that I might not be able to post every week on my collab blog - amazingalexandthemonster.blogspot.co.uk - but I will try my best! If I am unable to post for any reasons whatsoever, you are more than welcome to email me via pauline.subong@gmail.com (I should have made a separate email for this blog, I know) and ask me to let you write a guest post on my blog. Likewise, I'm sure Alex would appreciate it as well if anyone is willing to write a guest post on our fashion blog.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

(That is how I will end all posts from now on)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!