Monday, 23 September 2013

Blog Updates 23/09/2013

Time to do some more updates!


  1. I changed the way my blog looks. Do you like it? It's still very purple, don't worry. There is now a "Members" button so any of you out there that have Google+ can follow me. I currently have 3 known stalkers but I get around 30 to 40 views a day so I know you're all out there!
  2. I am actually reading another book. I know I should have told you but I forgot... I'm reading Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith. I'll do a book review after I finish reading it.
  3. Did you miss out on last week's posts on my collab blog? YES?! Well, here they are: http://amazingalexandthemonster.blogspot.co.uk/
  4. I know that I have been pretty erratic with my posts lately. I've been trying to post as much as I can, I swear! So, I thought of this: I will definitely publish posts on Sundays and Wednesdays. That means you will get at least two posts from me a week. I'll have time for school work and studying as well as being able to relax knowing that I have "days off" from posting.
  5. It's autumn! Expect to see more Autumn-like posts on this blog and my collab blog. 
I want to try and accomplish a Q&A on this blog with questions from you. The people that actually read this blog and, hopefully, enjoy it. The amount of questions I get will help me decide if I go through with this so comment on this post, email me via pauline.subong@gmail.com, or tweet me a question on Twitter (@thatpurmonster). I will definitely read them!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!