- Being able to spend time with my boyfriend's family
- Going to the MK Barrio Fiesta
- The pyjama street party
- Seeing a squirrel jump onto the trunk of a tree from about 1.5 metres away whilst I was cycling. That was a rare sight to see.
- Seeing these two little boys trying to catch butterflies with massive nets.
- Fishing at Bibury Trout Farm.
- Going away to Bristol and Devon.
- Passing my GCSEs!
- Going to Warwick castle and being on the tallest tower.
I am going back to school on Wednesday and that will start my favourite moments of September. Just to give you a heads up - they will most probably be school related.