Sunday, 1 September 2013

Favourite Moments of August 2013

It's nearly the end of the Summer Holiday so here are my favourite moments of August:
  • Being able to spend time with my boyfriend's family
  • Going to the MK Barrio Fiesta
  • The pyjama street party
  • Seeing a squirrel jump onto the trunk of a tree from about 1.5 metres away whilst I was cycling. That was a rare sight to see.
  • Seeing these two little boys trying to catch butterflies with massive nets.
  • Fishing at Bibury Trout Farm.
  • Going away to Bristol and Devon.
  • Passing my GCSEs!
  • Going to Warwick castle and being on the tallest tower.
I am going back to school on Wednesday and that will start my favourite moments of September. Just to give you a heads up - they will most probably be school related.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!