- Starting Sixth Form!
- Seeing my boyfriend after a month. We were both really busy.
- Surviving my first week of Sixth Form.
- Seeing one of close friends who left the school - I haven't seen him in two months.
- Finding out that the school cafeteria sold coffee. I have to say, though, that this moment did not last that long. The coffee tasted horrible!
- Seeing another friend who I've known for nearly 10 years. He goes to a college now so I don't see him that often but I bumped into him on the way to the bus stop from school.
- Being able to go on nice autumn walks.
- Sleepover with my friends. I laughed way too much and way too loudly that night.
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x