Sunday, 29 September 2013

Favourite Moments of September 2013

It's nearly the end of September and I'm back in school mode. It took a while but I got there eventually. Autumn is around the corner - my favourite time of the year - but here are my favourite moments of September:
  • Starting Sixth Form!
  • Seeing my boyfriend after a month. We were both really busy.
  • Surviving my first week of Sixth Form.
  • Seeing one of close friends who left the school - I haven't seen him in two months.
  • Finding out that the school cafeteria sold coffee. I have to say, though, that this moment did not last that long. The coffee tasted horrible!
  • Seeing another friend who I've known for nearly 10 years. He goes to a college now so I don't see him that often but I bumped into him on the way to the bus stop from school.
  • Being able to go on nice autumn walks.
  • Sleepover with my friends. I laughed way too much and way too loudly that night.
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, very funny :) You have a new follower here :P.
    And you can visit my blog if you want to http://epicthinks.wordpress.com
    And if you want to, you can follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/LoqueDigoY0

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!