Wednesday, 4 September 2013

SIXTH FORM!

I feel like an adult now...

Today was my first day of Sixth Form/ Year 12. It's the equivalent of 11th grade in America. I think. It was actually a lot more fun that I thought it would be although the work was a lot more compared to Year 11 but that was expected.

The day started with registration; it took up the whole of the first 2 periods of school since there was so much happening and stuff to get done. I was put into a form with 3 of my closest friends. I can already tell that this will be a good year! Our form tutor is also really nice and friendly.

During break, my friends and I compared timetables and, turns out, I have a lesson with all of them at least once. I also got some time with my boyfriend who, by the way, I haven't seen in a month.

My first lesson of the day was actually a double study period. The best way to start the day. I just chatted with some friends, ate some Tootsie Rolls and relaxed. Considering that this was the first time in a long time that I woke up in the morning, I was really tired. After that, we had break again.

Then, I had Art which was alright. We had to draw an observational line drawing which was pretty difficult. After an hour, I managed to draw a lamp and half of a shoe... I think I did OK. Our teacher also gave us a homework schedule. I have to make a collage this week. After Art was lunch. It was scorching hot outside! I was so lucky that I wore a dress. I felt like I was going to melt at some point!

The last lesson of the day was Maths or, more specifically, Statistics. We actually didn't get anything done. We got new books and were meant to go on the laptops to do some work but they took forever to load that when they actually did open, we had to shut them down again.

I am really tired now. I have Art and Statistics homework already and I've dedicated one of my free periods to just Maths so I can get work done.

All of my free periods are in the morning. As much I love that, it means that I have to be in school for the whole day! I wanted to be able to go home after lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!