Friday, 6 September 2013

Work Overload

Okay, so the title may be a bit of an exaggeration but the point still stands. I have lots and lots of work to do. To start with, I wasn't really as prepared as I should have been this week. I had absolutely no folders and paper for myself. Why? I had no idea what to buy for school. We didn't get a shopping list or anything so I wanted to wait until this weekend.

I have quite a few pieces of work for Maths alone and a lot of stuff for Art and Design. For English, I don't actually have a clue on what we were supposed to do so I hope I did the work correctly... We were given a sheet and a task which sounded like it shouldn't take too long to do so I finished it today during one of my study periods; I spent the rest of that time running back and forth from the computers to the printers doing my Art and Design work.

Tomorrow, after volunteering, I'm going to go to the local WHSmith and buy all of the folders and other stuff that I need. I will be organised by Monday! I'll do whatever it takes. Right now, all I have a sheets with no home so they're slowly, but surely, piling up in my room. Major piece of advice for you guys - stay organised. I was told this yesterday by a friend who's also in sixth form and I totally agree. It's only been 3 days and I'm already unsure of what I have done and what I haven't....

I guess this would also be a good time to do a stationary haul tomorrow! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

That's pretty much all for now. I'll post a stationary haul within this week :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!