Wednesday, 23 October 2013

After School Times

Every Wednesday and Thursday I don't go home straight away. On Wednesdays until 5pm, I am either here in my Design classroom finishing work, in Textiles Club doing what I do best (making bags and dolls) or in my Art class continuing with my art coursework. On Thursdays I am in my Art class as well or in the school library doing homework.

Right now, I'm with two of my friends in our Design room and they're currently arguing so I thought I would write this. I've finished my Design work now; I don't actually know why I'm still here. Anyway, they're currently talking about a residential trip this December that one of my friends in the discussion is going to (along with another person) leaving my other friend in this discussion alone for three days - they have quite a few lessons together. Anyway, I'm just dreading the "countdown days" when I'm going to have to put up with the insane time-watching of the one friend left behind. The last time she was left alone, every five to fifteen minutes I got "Only 2 hours and 30 minutes until they come back!....Only 2 hours and 20 minutes to go!" and so on. That went on for the whole day.

I'm thinking of doing my art work now since I have nothing else to do. I can't be bothered to go to the Textiles class on the other side of this building so I'm probably going to just set up here and continue with it.

The argument seems to have died down now. That means I can start talking to them again. They've got my art book so I'm going to have to retrieve that as well. Oh, joy...

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!