Monday, 14 October 2013

Blog Updates 14/10/13

Let's just get down to business:

  1. My blog has nearly reached 5500 views! What? Thank you for reading my blog and, hopefully, enjoying the randomness that comes from my mind. I shall continue to try and keep you entertained as best as I can.
  2. I've added a Tela Co. button onto this blog. My friend has started a small business as part of a sixth for program and I wanted to help out. You can find this button at the end of the line of tabs below the blog title. You can also find my second blog with Amazing Alex by clicking the Fashion Fridays button.
  3. Because of school, I can't post everyday but I try my best. I did promise to post every Sunday and Wednesday - so far, I've been doing pretty well.
Short and sweet, right? I know I write a lot of long posts that just seem to drag on. I just have a lot to say, I guess. 

Anyway, that's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!