Saturday, 5 October 2013

I Found Another Addiction

Coffee = awesome! We've established that multiple times.
Energy drinks = cold versions of coffee. Monsters are one of the best drinks on the planet.
Subways. NOM!
The colour purple. We all know this.

Today, during volunteering, I spent two hours looking through bags to find a specific dress that was misplaced; I had help from one on the other volunteers. We looked through the clothes one by one and found nothing. After that, we were tired.

On the way out I bought a purple lollipop pen. And the best part? IT LIGHTS UP!

Anyway, last night I started watching Breaking Bad and I have to tell you this - it is awesome! I watched two episodes last night and I'm currently in the middle of a marathon with my parents; we're currently on episode 7, I think, and we're all hooked. My prediction for tomorrow is that this is all we're going to be doing all day. I mean, we already had dinner late tonight -  we do every night but tonight was... later... - and now we're back into our places in the living room watching TV. I am multitasking right now! By the end of the week, there will be butt marks on the sofa. THANK YOU, NETFLIX!

I hope you guys have an awesome weekend too. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!