Thursday, 31 October 2013

I'M BACK!

It has been a while... I know I published quite a few posts whilst I was away just to keep you entertained but now I have returned and ready to blog again!

Where was I? I was at a residential. As part of the NCS programme, we went to PGL Boreatton Park in Shropshire. We were there from Monday to Thursday (Halloween).

My muscles ache from all of the activities that we did. I'm going to write some posts about those later in the week so I won't give away too much at the moment. I should have time to upload the pictures I took tomorrow or the day after.

I didn't really get into the swing of Halloween tonight but I think that's just because I'm too tired to care right now. Tomorrow, I will be going to a party. By the way, if you haven't seen my special Halloween post on my collab blog then you should check it out. Since I am "The Monster" I decided to do a tutorial on how to turn into a zombie. Here is the link: How To Be A Monster

I still have to do some planning and volunteering this week but I'll find time to write. If you've done NCS already or you're currently doing it now, you'll know what I mean.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!