Sunday, 27 October 2013

Just Some News

The clocks have gone back one hour! I don't know about anywhere else in the world but the times here in the UK are once again normal.

Also, there is a storm coming our way, guys. Oh no... Is anyone genuinely scared? I feel like no one actually cares about this. A lot of events have been cancelled because of it but I've heard nothing from the NCS team so I'm sure that's still happening. It's tomorrow and I still...haven't...packed...oh dear...

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be fine! I still have time tonight and I just have to make sure I wake up early tomorrow.

In other news, I am now halfway through season 4 of Breaking Bad. I thought this was the last season but there's actually five and I didn't know that; no one told me about a fifth season. It is really addictive - I'm currently watching about 4 episodes a night. That 4 hours each night that could be spent sleeping or doing homework. I only have Maths and Art to do anyway and they're not that difficult, I guess. It's just a lot of writing.

Lastly, it's nearly HALLOWEEN! I love Halloween. If it was a person, I would leave my boyfriend for him. I'm sorry but I love dressing up, sweets, and just being weird. I am still a child inside. This year, I'm either dressing up as a zombie version of Dora the Explorer or as a marionette puppet. I'm currently swaying towards the Dora thing - my hair is currently the right length and thickness for it - but I have the white face paint to pull off the marionette look as well. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!