Sunday, 20 October 2013

NCS Information

Last Saturday, I went to NCS induction where I got to meet some of the other people doing NCS next week. It was a really fun day. The people there were hilarious and I actually feel pretty comfortable around them. One of the girls there is one that I've met before back in Year 6 when I did the "Awesum Challenge" thing because I'm such a maths geek - she was there as well. We were the only 2 girls up against 18 guys.

After that, we watched an MK Dons football (soccer) match up against Rotherham. MK Dons won 3-2 (the two being own goals...). We got free tickets from the NCS team. At first I didn't want to go but my friends said that they would so I changed my mind. It was pretty good (and extremely loud). I now understand why guys get so worked up during football games. I know that I shout at the TV sometimes when I watch a game but it's really different when you watch it in real life. My friends that were there, however, had no idea what was happening so I had to explain everything.

Anyway, from the 28th to the 31st of October, I will be away on a residential trip so I doubt that I can blog whilst I'm away. Also, we can't bring our phones to the activities so I also doubt that I can take many pictures of the activities and things like that.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

Tela Co: facebook.com/telaclothinguk

Last Friday's Post on "Amazing Alex and The Monster": That Vintage Look

NCS Website: www.ncsyes.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!