Sunday, 13 October 2013

Outfit of the (Fri)Day

I don't really have the time or the energy to blog today...

It's not because I'm feeling lazy, it's just... personal problems, I guess. Anyway, I promised that I would post every Sunday so here's my outfit of the (Fri)day since Sundays are my pyjama days.

Top: TopShop
The white vest you can get anywhere
Belt from The Clothes Show Live last year
Jeans: South
Watch: Select
Necklace: Birthday present from someone
For the whole of Friday, I was referred to as "Wally" since I resembled the character from the Where's Wally? books. One of my friends even wrote "I found Wally" on my arm and a note to return me to my picture book as I was lost in the real world.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!