Saturday, 12 October 2013

Tela Co.

Hey guys! So, this post is going to be a promotional post. Not for me but for a friend of mine.

In Sixth Form, we can do these extra curricular things during out study periods - I do volunteering within other lessons and Textiles club. It's basically a way of making us more impressive individuals when it comes to university interviews.

One of my friends is doing Business Enterprise. For those that don't know what that is, it's a project where you start your own business and treat it like a legitimate thing. You promote yourselves the way a real company would but because we're students, the main places of advertising will be social media sites - Facebook, Twitter etc. You also have to make the money and products yourselves.

 My friend and about 11 other people have started a clothing business named Tela Co. Since they've literally just begun, there are no actual products but the designs have been released on Facebook already. They're pretty cool and I really want to help them out since I couldn't do Business Enterprise - I want to help someone who is. I've already hassled quite a few people to check out their Facebook page and I'm not going to stop there. Their designs are really good and this project actually looks like something that's going to take flight. Compared to what I saw from last year's Business Enterprise at our school, they're already doing so much better. They're definitely more popular - I only found out about the one at school last year around summer time...

Here are their current designs that, hopefully, will become real. They have the resources and I think they're doing something about the money. I'm just doing whatever I can to help.


Please, please, please "like" they're Facebook page and tell other people as well. If more people know about it, they'll become more successful! I don't know how this is going to work with people abroad but I know that they have a delivery plan happening for the UK so make orders when that's ready to go, tell people, buy more than one top! Anything that contributes to this will mean a lot to them.

I also know that there's probably hundreds of people doing Business Enterprise at the moment so make sure you support them too. It takes a lot to run a company and since one of my closest friends is doing this, I really want them to succeed.

Anyway, here is they're Facebook page:
Tela Co.
  
If you want more information and current updates then keep checking their page or contact me:

pauline.subong@gmail.com
@thatpurmonster

I'll forward any messages to them and get back to you as soon as I can. That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!