Okay, okay, you probably already know that posts can be scheduled for certain days for reasons such as this. Let's just get on with it, shall we?
Do you have a pair of skinny jeans that don't fit that well? They're a bit too loose, aren't they?
I have a solution!
- Fill a bath with cold water - just enough to cover your legs and a bit of your hips.
- Put on those jeans and sit in that bath.
- After a few seconds (or minutes, depending on the jeans) you should feel them getting tighter around your legs. If you're a guy, you may have to sacrifice your manly pride for a little bit.
- Once you feel that they're tight enough, get out!
- Wear those jeans until they're damp or completely dry if you want.
- Wash them on a cool wash to make sure they retain their shape. Washing them on a hot cycle will completely obliterate all of your efforts to shrink them. They'll just stretch out again.
I hope that was helpful!
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x