Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Triple A

So I haven't blogged in a while... Sorry.

I have been bombarded with homework! Last week I got a ton of it and I've been managing to keep up as best as I can. I've given up one of my study periods to help out with a Year Textiles class so I've had to do some readjusting to my timetable. I currently have Maths homework and Literature homework to do but I've decided to take a small break to write this.

I now understand completely what stress it. I also know very well what it does to people's faces. Spots. Guys, I have a load of them and it's all because of work and pressure. I guess, over time, I'll get used to it but for now I am close to falling apart. I am going to drown in a sea of essays, coursework and maths. And, to top it all off, my A Level targets are three A grades (yes, I am kind of gloating) so there are a lot of expectations that the teachers have of me. My targets are really or, as the teachers like to call them, "aspirational" so I have to maintain my high standards for the next...two...years...

I've been staying after school more often as well (for Art and Design) so my legs have beefed up from all of the extra time I spend on my feet. This is a good thing! I have such weak legs.

I promise that I will spend some days out with friends and chill out but, right now, I don't have the time.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!