Wednesday, 13 November 2013

50 Questions Tag

So, all blog tags seem to be a list of questions these days...

Nevertheless, I will answer them! I was tagged by Carys Higgins (Little Welsh Girl) so let's get on with it...

  1. Where were you 3 hours ago? In Statistics class
  2. Who are you in love with? Food... I mean... my boyfriend, of course (but also food)
  3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Probably. I was a really stupid kid
  4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? The blanket on the sofa
  5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Quite a long time ago. I spend more time on the highstreet
  6. Are you wearing socks right now? Nope and my toes are freezing
  7. Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? Yes
  8. When was the last time you drove out of town? When I went to the Halloween party a few weeks ago
  9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, I have Netflix at home...
  10. Are you hot? I am as a hot as an ice cream in the Antartic
  11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Blackcurrant juice
  12. What are you wearing right now? My blue dress from h&m
  13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? We go to the car wash
  14. Last food that you ate? A brioche filled with Lotus biscuit spread. NOM >.<
  15. Where were you last week at this time? In my bedroom knitting like a granny
  16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope and I really need to!
  17. When is the last time you ran? Quite a while ago. I have a bike though...
  18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Rugby on TV
  19. What is your favorite animal? A meerkat
  20. Your dream vacation? A holiday with my friends at Disneyworld. The children there would be more mature...
  21. Last person's house you were in? My friend's house in Somewhere-you're-not-allowed-to-know
  22. Worst injury you've ever had? I cracked my head open once
  23. Have you been in love? Yes <3
  24. Do you miss anyone right now? No, but I want more of that brioche I made...
  25. Last play you saw? Does my boyfriend's drama performance count? I'm not really a play person
  26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My adorableness :3
  27. What are your plans for tonight? To do my Literature homework, shower and then sleep
  28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? Eww. MySpace.
  29. Next trip you are going to take? To the land of dreams
  30. Ever go to camp? I've been campING
  31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Does that exist here?
  32. What do you want to know about the future? If I end up with my dream job
  33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? I usually wear perfume
  34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? I don't think so
  35. Where is your best friend? Probably at home - eating food and watching TV like me
  36. How is your best friend? Okay, I hope.
  37. Do you have a tan? All of the time
  38. What are you listening to right now? Big Bang Theory on TV
  39. Do you collect anything? Keychains, Hoodies, Patterned tights, Watches, Shorts
  40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? I don't want to name people 
  41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? I don't drive
  42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
  43. What does your last text message say? "Yay you" - Carys
  44. Do you like hot sauce? I will put hot sauce on anything I can
  45. Last time you took a shower? Last night
  46. Do you need to do laundry? There's a never ending pile of clothes upstairs
  47. What is your heritage? Filipino and Spanish
  48. Are you someone's best friend? Yes, of course!
  49. Are you rich? I don't know what defines that but I know I have about £20 in the bank
  50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? I was on tickld.com and Facebook on my phone
 I tag anyone who is reading this!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!