Monday, 25 November 2013

Happy 17th Birthday To Me

I'm not going to lie, I could have been a bit more excited about my birthday today. I did get some pretty awesome presents - mostly food - and an amazing one from my parents -  £25 worth of gift cards at TK Maxx and Next; and a driving lesson. Just one. We'll see how it goes before I actually commit to being in a car.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and anyone who shares the same birthday as me is automatically awesome!

 At school, it was pretty embarrassing when I walked in late. I don't like being the center of attention and the fact that only one person and my form tutor sang "happy birthday" just adds to the pain. It was pretty funny now that I think about it but I could just feel my face getting hot, at the time, from blushing...

My boyfriend got me a load of coffee related presents including an actual coffee mug from Starbucks *gasp* and 12 sachets of coffee from there as well *double gasp* 

I love coffee so much!

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x




2 comments:

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!