Thursday, 7 November 2013

Just A Little Talk

It's been a while since I've actually done a proper blog post. I've taken up the last few days with some NCS stuff as well as yesterday's tag post so this is the first time in a long time that my own words are actually being read right now.

So, what's up, Pauline?

Well, I'm still doing the NCS programme and I won't be finishing that until the end of this month so that should be fun. We're hopefully going to be doing a culture fare at the Stadium:MK which should be fun. If anyone reading this lives around the area, you're more than welcome to email me for some more information. We want quite a lot of people there to help raise money and all that.

I've also been...quieter...calmer...just generally more shy. I've noticed this myself and I don't really know what's going on with me. I do know that people are starting to notice so if any of my friends from school are reading this, I'm absolutely fine! I might need a hug every now and then though. Other than that, I'm still the weirdo that people like to be around.

School is also going okay, I guess. Two lessons a day doesn't sound like much but the amount of work and homework we're given is more than enough to deal with. I am really glad that I'm one of the few with a study period every day. I get most of my homework done during those times and, with whatever I don't do, I can squeeze some time for it during the weekends.

I'm also back on track with my blogging. I've got something planned for my collaboration blog with Amazing Alex this Friday so be sure to check that out. If you want to look at all of the previous posts on there then click here.

Also, I want to do some guest posts for anyone who wants one from me. Likewise, I welcome anyone who wants to be a guest on my blog as well. 

I really want to do more Acceptance posts as well since I've only done two. There aren't really any big issues going on right now so I don't really know what to talk about... Any suggestions would be helpful.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!