Friday, 15 November 2013

Squirrel Monkeys

It's Friday! I'm in a very good mood today. It's not weird... just... unusual. I've been jumping, running, spinning and being generally hyperactive during the whole day. I'm calm now, though. Kind of.

I woke up half an hour late today so I had to make sure I didn't miss the second bus to school(that's right, our place gets two). The first one arrives at 7.45am and the other at 8.30am. When I got to school, I was pretty tired.

By lunch, I was hyper, giggly and very awake. I was begging for a squirrel monkey! Those little creatures are adorable and I want one as a pet. I've been begging for one since yesterday (I know I won't get one anytime soon but the thought of having one is just awesome). I was extremely giggly in Design class but I did do the work, don't worry guys. Alongside the work I was doing, a friend and I did some doodling. I had given up on work for a little bit and so had he so we drew this:

Sketch of a frog on a lake
This drawing is only about 15cm tall
This started as a simple ask from him to draw a frog. So, I did. Then, we just started to draw a scene around it and we ended up with a silly little frog on a rock. This took us about 5 minutes - we both drew different parts of the drawing - and, funnily enough, this did give me some ideas for my work; I'm drawing bag handles and I got some ideas for shapes to use.

I was still pretty giggly by the time I got home and I think everyone just had about enough of me by the end of the day.

Also, I know it's Fashion Friday but I have two reasons for not doing one this week:
  • I didn't know what to write about this week.
  • Whenever I had the time to write a post, I considered using it up to do some coursework.
You can check out some previous posts by clicking here.

...I still want a squirrel monkey...

That's all for now.Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!