Wednesday, 6 November 2013

This or That Beauty Tag

So, I got tagged by Phoebs from Geek Chic Notes! You all know I love doing tags and I take the chance to do them whenever I can. Those moments are rare but they do exist. Let's get on with it, then...

Make-up
  • Blush or Bronzer - Blush. I have never tried bronzer before.
  • Lipgloss or lipstick - Lipgloss (lipstick when I do costume-type makeup)
  • Eyeliner or Mascara - Definitely eyeliner. I only put mascara on when I have time to do it neatly.
  • Foundation or Concealer - Neither. I prefer to have a plain face but I wear both when I have to.
  • Neutral or Coloured Eye-shadow - Colour since I love wearing black or silver eyeshadow.
  • Pressed or Loose Eye-shadow - Pressed. I prefer the more solid colour you get.
  • Brushes or Sponges - Sponges when it comes to things like foundation and eye-shadow and a fine brush for my eyeliner.

Nails
  • OPI or China Glaze - I haven't tried either of those brands so I can't choose.
  • Long or Short - Long since you can add more patterns onto them.
  • Acrylic or Natural - Acrylics all the way!
  • Brights or Dark - Depends on my mood.
  • Flower or No Flower - No flower.

Body
  • Perfume or Body Spirits - Perfume.
  • Lotion or Body Butter - Lotion.
  • Body Wash or Soap - Body wash.
  • Lush or Other Bath Companies - Dove.

Fashion
  • Jeans or Sweatpants - Again, this depends on my mood.
  • Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve - Short
  • Dresses or Shorts - Shorts all the way!
  • Stripes or Plaid - Stripes
  • Flip flops or Sandals - Sandals
  • Studs or Dangled Earrings - Studs. I feel safer wearing them.
  • Necklace or Bracelets - I've actually been rejecting my jewellery recently. Bracelets.
  • Heels or Flats - Both!
  • UGGs or Combat Boots - UGGs (don't kill me)
  • Jacket or Hoodie - Hoodies! They're awesome!
  • Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - I don't really know either brands. Forever 21 is more popular.
  • Saks 5 or Nordstorm - I don't know but Nordstorm sounds cooler.

Hair
  • Curly or Straight - Straight
  • Bun or Ponytail - Ponytail
  • Bobby pins or Butterfly clips - Bobby pins (they're a lot more secure)
  • Hairspray or Hair gel - Hairspray
  • Long or Short - Short!

Random
  • Rain or Shine - Shine
  • Summer or Winter - Winter (I really don't like rain though...)
  • Fall or Spring - Fall (or Autumn)
  • Chocolate or Vanilla - Chocolate!!
  • East Coast or West Coast - East Coast because I'm East-Asian >.<

And that's everything! I overuse exclamation marks, I know.

Anyway, it's now my turn to tag people so I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!