Thursday, 26 December 2013

Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas! How was your's?

Like all of the previous ones, I spent Christmas in my pyjamas, eating food and watching TV. We opened our presents in the morning - I was the last one to wake up. I got a sewing machine from my parents which is all I really needed this Christmas. I am thankful for all of my other presents as well!

I watched Toy Story 3 first - *insert emotional breakdown here*
It was the first time I watched it. I felt like a kid again, no doubt about that, but the ending... Oh my goodness, my heart was going to collapse.

After that we watched Kick Ass 2. It was awesome!

Photo

Our family spent the whole day eating food; we had so much! This is just our lunch. We had dinner, dessert and snacks as well.

We ended the day watching the Doctor Who Christmas special (I recorded it). I think my heart just snapped into two pieces when I watched it.

I went to bed quite late and, as a result, I woke up around 2pm this morning. My bad...

I know this post is quite short but I am extremely tired. 
That's all for. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!