Monday, 30 December 2013

Favourite Moments of December 2013

Oh my goodness, where did the time go? It's the end of December and the end of the year. I've has do many fun times with my friends and family and I can't wait to see what 2014 will bring.

Without further ado, here are my favourite moments of December:

  • Starting my first part-time job. I started on the 1st; the day was just filled with training but I loved being able to do something and get involved in retail already. It's made me think about getting an apprenticeship instead of going to university. I'm tired of doing essays and portfolios. I want to work already!
  • The Clothes Show: this year was the third year I went to the Clothes Show. It was it's 25th anniversary which meant a different, special catwalk show. It wasn't as amazing as it could be - I have to admit - but there were so many stalls and new stuff around the exhibition centre that I ended up spending all of my money.
  • Graduating from NCS. I met loads of people that I still stay in contact with and I've shown that I can be active and I'm not always the couch potato people think I am. 
  • Christmas! I loved Christmas Day. I spent it in my pyjamas (like always) and watched loads of movies that took me on emotional rides during the day.
  • Getting loads of chocolate. That's right, apart from 3 or 4 presents, the rest that I got were chocolate. I started eating them way before Christmas and I still have one big box of Thornton's chocolate left to finish.
December was filled with bigger moments for me rather than the little happy moments I usually have each month. This year has been interesting. It was filled with a lot of ups and downs. I made friends and I lost friends. I seriously can't wait for the new year.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!