Sunday, 1 December 2013

Favourite Moments of November 2013

It's the month of my birthday! Here are my favourite moments of November:
  • Halloween party! I was Maria Nette (the marionette). Yeah... my jokes are terrible...
  • Learning how to knit
  • NCS times at the stadium
  • I got 2 free gift boxes at the charity shop I volunteer at
  • I got hired for an actual job!
  • Birthday dinner at my house with my friends
  • Our fail of a fayre for NCS. We has fun doing it though.
  • My first day at an actual job!
This month has been awesome. It did go by pretty fast, though, and I wish it held out for a little bit longer.

Also, Paul Walker, star of one of my favourite movie series ever (after Harry Potter) died yesterday. I send my condolences to his family and I hope they know how much he meant to everyone. He's helped so many people and has used his fame in a positive way to achieve so many things. This just shows how easily a life can be taken away so live like it's your last day everyday. I know he did with his charity work - if he had survived that crash, he would have gone straight to the charity event he planned for that day. We all know it.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!