- Halloween party! I was Maria Nette (the marionette). Yeah... my jokes are terrible...
- Learning how to knit
- NCS times at the stadium
- I got 2 free gift boxes at the charity shop I volunteer at
- I got hired for an actual job!
- Birthday dinner at my house with my friends
- Our fail of a fayre for NCS. We has fun doing it though.
- My first day at an actual job!
This month has been awesome. It did go by pretty fast, though, and I wish it held out for a little bit longer.
Also, Paul Walker, star of one of my favourite movie series ever (after Harry Potter) died yesterday. I send my condolences to his family and I hope they know how much he meant to everyone. He's helped so many people and has used his fame in a positive way to achieve so many things. This just shows how easily a life can be taken away so live like it's your last day everyday. I know he did with his charity work - if he had survived that crash, he would have gone straight to the charity event he planned for that day. We all know it.
That's all for now. Stay beautiful x