Monday, 2 December 2013

Let's Count!

It's December!

I thought it would be a good idea to do blog posts this month every day (although I can't guarantee it) with something that relates to the number of the day.

Since it's already the 2nd December and I literally just came up with the idea now, I'm going to start tomorrow from the number 3 (3rd December) and it's also Tuesday so it's also going to be a Top Tips day! Fun times for all of you.

I'll see you all tomorrow! That's all for now. Stay beautiful x

2 comments:

  1. You should go the #ChristmasBloggers series! I'm not sure if you know Jane or not, but she is a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blogger. She recently started this series. If you're into it, you should join. If not, I completely understand your busy schedule. :)
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.com/p/christmasbloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I saw that. It looks like a really good idea but I don't know if I can commit to it. I keep forgetting about our collab and I barely made the deadline for the Top Tips thing I do.

      I just have more freedom on my blog since I can post stuff when I want during the day and not have to worry about missing a deadline so much.

      Delete

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!