Friday, 27 December 2013

What Do I Do Now?

We're here. The days between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I don't know what to do. Do you?

There's always these few days every year where I feel awkward. You can't get ready for New Year's yet and all of the fun of Christmas has gone. I could spend the days watching TV; I could spend them watching movies on Netflix. I also have homework to think about but I don't think I'll panic about those until Monday. Maybe. I've made a start on some holiday homework. I was doing pretty well and then my sister spilled hot chocolate all over it. I wiped all of the sheets and hung them on my bed's headrest to dry last night. They're fine now. I just hope my maths teacher doesn't mind receiving some chocolate stained and scented work sheets.

I'm bored. I have a new sewing machine that I can probably mess about with but I have no fabrics to use it on. I could go and enjoy the sales but they'll just get reduced even more in January which is when I'm planning to go to the shopping centre anyway.

I guess I could just sit back and relax but that's not who I am. My friends know I don't function when the job is not to function. Rest is something I enjoy in the morning when I just lie in bed after I wake up. Once I get out of that bed, I might complain about needing a rest but I won't actually have one.

I honestly don't know what to do. I might find something within the next hour but who knows? It'll probably be browsing Tickld. That site is addictive.

That's all for now. Stay beautiful x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Do it! I know you want to!